Thursday 9 May 2013

Come on! Be my fans!

I've decided to take another step in the world of net and joined Facebook. Unfortunately, if you want to get somewhere, you need to get yourself out there, I mean, opening my Etsy shop, was just first step in selling my own clothes. So I started this blog. People like to know what you get up to, how to create, what you're like. I myself like to read blogs of people whose work I admire. I'm not very good blogger, I really should blog a bit more. But life is usually busy and I do not create as many clothes as I would love to. I promise I'll try to be better.

Facebook, I must say, I've never been a big fan of it (don't know whether I should admit to it). I feel like people spend to much time on it and forget to live their lives. But it won't be my case, so I guess I'm OK. And I don't really want it for my personal use, but mainly for my business. Must admit thought that it's been really nice to see people I haven't seen for up to 8 years. For those who don't know I've moved to UK 8 years ago, so I haven't seen my friends from university for most of that time, plus my friends from home town. No offence, but we did get a bit older, :-(.

So I think it's good idea to ask your friends to like you on Facebook, as they're friends can see your shop as well. So now I just hope more people will see my shop and some might like it. So wish me good luck and be my fans! https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Petra-Fedor/288329354634623 Thank you and have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment